REA FUNERAL SERVICE BROADCAST/WEBCAST/RECORDING AUTHORIZATION
- The families’ Authorized Representative hereby states that he/she is either the next-of-kin of the deceased or that they have the authority from the next-of-kin or authority under the applicable statutes and regulations of the State of Missouri to be in charge of the final arrangements and the funeral service of the deceased.
- The families’ Authorized Representative hereby authorizes the funeral home to transmit and broadcast live video and audio of the funeral services of the deceased on either the funeral home’s own website, a web-broadcasting service, webpage, or other application arranged by the funeral home.
- The families’ Authorized Representative understands and authorizes that this transmission and broadcast of the funeral service may be viewable by the general public and that, even if a restricted or private broadcast is arranged with funeral home, that the funeral home cannot prevent others from viewing the transmission and broadcast or guarantee that any other person my not be able to view, hear, or record the transmission or broadcast.
- The families’ Authorized Representative Authorized Representative DOES authorize the funeral home to make a recording of the funeral service. The undersigned understands that the funeral home will not broadcast or transmit said recording (if any) without the separate written authorization by the Authorized Representative and will destroy said recording (if any) upon the direction of the Authorized Representative. The undersigned acknowledges that funeral home makes no warranties or representations regarding the quality or suitability for any particular purpose of such a recording
- The families’ Authorized Representative understands and authorizes that any persons attending the funeral service will be made aware that the broadcast and transmission of the funeral service is taking place.
- The families’ Authorized Representative understands that, depending on the nature of the services selected, video of the deceased may be included in the broadcast, transmission and recording (if any) of the funeral service. The undersigned authorizes such videoing of the deceased.