Rea Funeral Chapel and Cremation Service
Losing someone you love is a devastating experience. It can be very traumatic and seriously impact one’s judgment. Therefore, it is important to be realistic with respect to funeral expenditures.
One of the most important responsibilities that we have to each family we serve is to bring your emotional and financial needs together, whatever the circumstances may be. We do not want your choices to be more than is affordable, nor less than you would like to arrange.
We understand the importance of a meaningful service and are here to assist you in any way we can. As part of our consultation with your family, we will discuss the different payment options available. Our goal is to insure that the services and merchandise you select will be in keeping with your wishes, as well as your budget.
Rea Funeral Chapel has established the following uniform payment policy. This payment policy enables us to keep the cost down for all the families we serve, as well as treat everyone fairly.
- Payment for all Cash Advance Items and Sales Tax is due at the time arrangements are made.
- The balance of the account is to be paid in full prior to scheduling the service day and time.
- We do not personally finance or extend credit. If a long-term payment plan is desired, a bank, credit union or loan company of the family’s choice shall be used to provide payment. We have an agreement with a local finance company that may be able to help.
- A discount will be given on the Funeral Chapel Service Charge to all accounts paid in full via cash, check or money order by the day of the service. This excludes Cash Advance Items, merchandise and Sales Tax.
- We can accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express; however, the discount will not be applied.
We accept insurance policy assignments, under the following conditions:
- The policy must be verified to be in force.
- The policy must be assignable, and payable to Rea Funeral Chapel.
- The policy must be non-contestable (in force for at least 2 years).
- The discount will not be applied to insurance assignments.
It is our policy to provide first-class service to everyone. We respect the dignity of those we serve, and ask that if you are dealing with limited funds, please do not hesitate to tell us of your circumstances and we will tailor a service to fit your budget. We will never compromise a dignified funeral service as we are able to offer alternatives and options for any situation.